Early life in the plant - a 360º changes of job roles

 

I was registered in this plant since 1 July 2019 - exactly after Hari Raya long holiday. Leaving all of my comfortable life in KLCC as a Lead Engineer (control) in Johnson Control (M) Sdn Bhd, 800 - 1700 weekday job. Anyway, honoring their offer with a little increment in pay, i left my position and ready to serve my new family with what i have in head and hand. The only advantages i get here is - near to my home. 




Working at here is totally different with my previous job - i have to at least understand around 14 type of system. GDC is a company that operate and maintain the plant themselves. This require staff to know and understand every single function of the equipment. 

Steam boiler - First time saw this machine




















Small building but all equipment is there. Everyday is a new day. Hope can stay here more - there is a lot of thing need to learn.

Optimus Prime - There is so much more than meet the eye








 


Comments

Popular Posts